MedProtect™ quality medical Nitrile material gloves are economical yet durable which is popular within the healthcare, catering and mechanical sectors. They also have a resistance to mild chemicals which make them an ideal option for the hygiene services. With a looser fit Nitrile is a good alternative to latex for those who have any allergies or skin conditions however there is limited flexibility in comparison.
Powder Free Nitrile Gloves intrinsic softness reduces hand fatigue even for long hours of wearing these. Nitrile powder-free gloves have high Chemical Degradation resistance to oils. They are not ruined by prolonged contact with water, oils, foods, or common chemicals. This makes them a superior key component for medical grade gloves.
Protect your skin and those around you with Nitrile Touch Powder Free Disposable Gloves. These disposable Nitrile gloves provide excellent protection for a variety of purposes, including health and baby care, general care, and medical situations. Also used in the automotive and aeronautical industry to make fuel and oil handling hoses, seals, and grommets Keep them handy for protection against chemicals, irritants, and heat Nitriles are relatively tough and strong, resist water and abrasion, and are excellent electrical insulators.
If you are a caterer or handle food, you may prefer MedProtect™ highly visible industry-standard blue Nitrile gloves. Powder-free gloves reduce the absorption and spread of environmental allergens, are comfortable to use and wear and are suitable for the majority of everyday tasks.
• An alternative for latex allergy sufferers
• Nitrile powder-free gloves are available in small, medium and large sizes
• They don’t contain latex proteins, and this makes them a healthier option for people with latex allergies. Latex sensitivity can cause a range of complications, including skin itching, rashes, asthma and even death in serious instances.
MedProtect™ is one of the top most sellers of Nitrile Powder-free throughout Alberta, British Colombia, Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. It is used for Janitorial services, child care, PreSchools, Medical Clinics, Garages, Car cleaners, Home-use, Restaurants and many more.
- Glove weight is 5.4g which offers exceptional strength and durability.
- Pliable material for increased comfort
- Bead- trimmed cuff allows easy application and reduces the risk of tearing
- Contains no allergenic proteins
- Food safe
- Powder free design eliminates powder related contamination
- Ambidextrous, bead- trimmed cuff and textured with an AQL of 1.5