IN STOCK NOW - LIMITED SUPPLY - ORDER TODAY
To pre-order large quantities of these masks, contact us directly. Click Here for a FREE quotation.
Designed to Resist Moderate Fluid Strike-Through and Meet ASTM F2100-11 Level 2 Standard
Med Protect™ Procedure/Isolation Face Masks with Earloops are lightweight, breathable, and provide full protection while remaining comfortable.
Made from fluid-resistant materials to help prevent contamination. Smooth texture reduces the chance of skin irritation. Ideal for sensitive skin.
Med Protect™ Product Description:
The 3-ply, non-woven disposable procedure/isolation mask is made of special 3-ply non-woven design, provides protection against moderate fluid droplet strike-through. Soft elastic ear loop, easy to wear and no pressure to the ears. Perfect for procedure areas where protection might be required, such as hospital/clinic situations, as well as personal isolation/protection.
- Surface Layer: Non-woven fabric
- Middle Layer : Middle layer is a melt-blown cloth for maximum protection
- Inner Layer: Super soft (dampproof, breathable, soft to the skin)
Ideal for procedures where moderate to light amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols are produced.
Med Protect™ Product Details:
ASTM Level 2 Rated Moderate Fluid Resistance Earloop Face Mask
- ASTM F2100-11 Level 2 – Moderate Fluid Protection
- Special 3 Ply Non-woven Material
- Outer Layer Fluid Barrier
- Soft Inner Layer
- Universal Comfort Fit
- Pleat Style – Over-The-Chin Protection
- Non-sterile and 100% Latex Free
- Fiberglass Free
- Made to the highest standards with smooth materials and ultrasonic welding
- Superior aluminum-alloy nosepieces ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Cooler and more breathable than a standard mask
- Soft Earloop for more comfortable fit
- Convenient dispenser box
- Packaging: 50/Pack